- Credentialing for all carriers including all necessary follow up and tracking to completion of process.
- Professional and affordable credentialing to allow you to focus on patient care
- Reduce your billing issues due to improper credentialing.
- Changes in your practice or business status effect your reimbursement. The FIRM can identify problem areas and know how to properly execute those changes and avoid reimbursement delays
- Expertise with state credentialing forms, CAQH, Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurance, and the enrollment processes
- We provide services for individual/solo providers, medical groups, clinics, allied health, chiropractic, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, behavioral health, DME and other suppliers
- First time submission of credential packets correctly, reduces wait time and rejections
Credentialing & Contracting
Medicare / Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, UHC, Multiplan, Humana, Aetna, Coventry, Scott & White
The FIRM understands the importance of proper credentialing and contracting and how it impacts your income. Through the years, building strong relationships with many insurance companies and provider enrollment representatives across the country, The FIRM can help you the provider save valuable time and money during the credentialing process.
*Changes to your practice such as your address, corporate status (tax ID numbers) or changes of ownership can stop reimbursements immediately! Forwarding addresses will result in checks being returned to the carrier!
To discuss credentialing for large multi-specialty groups or individual practitioners, call The Firm’s credentialing experts for assistance at (512) 243-6844 today!